For 7 generations farming has been our life:
We have raised grass fed cattle for at least 3 generations. Our stock free-grazes on roughly 160 acres of our own pasture land and are finished off on the lush 2nd and 3rd growth hay of our meadows through November. During the winter months our cows continue to be fed the farm's naturally grown hay. We are committed to developing healthy and hearty cattle without the use of hormones and no commercial fertilizers are used at Smith Maple Crest Farm. Our attention to detail in the care of our cows ensures that the meat is higher in protein, leaner, and better for you.
At our Farm Store we offer select cuts of our fresh frozen beef. Generally there is a wide variety of cuts available for purchase. If you cannot make it to our Farm Store which is open Saturday and Sundays 11am - 3:00 pm (or by apt) you can also purchase limited cuts locally at the newly renovated "Pierce's Store", located here in Shrewsbury.
Please contact us to arrange a farm visit!
Click here for suggestions on enhancing the flavor and easy browning of our natural beef.
Regarding Beef Boxes:
- We have created a few Freezer Box Specials which help us to manage our inventory and are available on a "while-they-last" basis at our Farm Store only.
- Burger Box $66.00 13 lbs of our Grassfed Ground Beef
- Come and visit our store to see what the Box Special of the month is.............
- Steaks may consist of London Broil, Round, or Sirloin Steaks
- Roasts may consist of Chuck, Shoulder, Top, or Bottom Round
- * It doesn't happen often but we reserve the right to substitute steak and roast counts and cuts based on availability.
Our Beef products are available only as local pick-up items.