Smith Maple Crest Farm's
Open House Weekend - March 2017
March 25th, 2017
Our 2017 sugaring season will soon be underway for our family here in Shrewsbury. Tapping of the maple trees is complete and soon we will be making our delicious, prize-winning maple syrup. Come enjoy the tradition of maple sugaring with our family during the annual Vermont Maple Open House weekend.
During the Open House weekend our sugarhouse will be open to all. Come and visit with friends, neighbors, and travelers. Tours, tastings, and sugaring season food will be available. Spring is a wonderful season to visit Vermont. Our farm and town offer many historic and scenic sights to explore.
We are located between the popular Okemo and Killington Ski Resorts, and just minutes from Rutland, perfect for that afternoon visit before dinner plans or the drive home. Get Directions to Smith Maple Crest Farm. We look forward to your stopping by and experiencing the tradition that has been carried through by our family for generations.
- Be sure to sample our Award Winning Syrup.
- We will be offering:
- Syrup Boiling Demo (weather permitting)
- Sugar House Hours:
- Special Event:
Saturday, March 25th, 8:00 AM -12:00 PM
Shrewsbury Town Hall
Adults $8, Children $5
(Proceeds benefit Cairo Shriners)
- Enjoy the area's rich history: retrace Robert Frost's footsteps while enjoying our wonderful mountain views.
- The Historic Bed & Breakfast - operated by Donna and William Smith is available for those wishing to stay over.
- Please Note: Our Maple Products & Grass-fed Beef will be on hand and available for purchase.